About IMT CDL
Education is the way of facilitating knowledge, moral values, ethics and beliefs under the guidance of a skilful educator.
Modernization has improved the level of learning and earning, especially in case of professional courses. Today, there’s much demand for efficient managers who have flexible and versatile thinking.
The transformation in the education pattern is posing a challenge to higher education system. For upgrading the consistency between education and learner, professional distance courses are designed.
IMT CDL is on a high node for contributing to this education system in its own way. Fully prepared with the required supplements, necessary skills and technology, the faculty here are ready to prepare highly skilled and versatile professionals for future who will become leaders in the business world.
Institute of Management and Technology CDL spreads across 6 acres and is a complete lush green campus just an hour away from Delhi. The institute consists of world-class infrastructure and facilities like Wi-Fi, broad library with a great stock of good books, auditorium and well equipped classrooms.
IMT CDL is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to provide various professional Post-Graduate management programmes vide letter no. UGC/DEB/IMT-II/08 dated 26.06.2015 for the academic year 2015-2016-Reg. Through distance learning mode, IMT provides:
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
IMT Distance Learning MBA (PGDM)
This two-year PGDM programme is designed and developed for enhancing the management skills of young minds and to make them understand the challenging factors that they would have to face through real time experience.
This two year of learning will provide students with clear concepts of management discipline.
The curriculum covers all the important topics and discipline areas of management
This PGDM specialization programme will give a clear view to students in their respective specialized fields.
The two-year MBA PGDM programme proposes specialization in six different subjects, namely
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Finance Marketing
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
Structure of the Programme
- The two-year MBA PGDM programme is divided among a total of four semesters, with core subjects (15), electives (4) and 1 project which is taken up in the very last semester.
- The initial three semesters of the programme will focus on giving knowledge to the students about the important spheres related to management. The fourth semester will teach the students about the contents of their chosen specialization.
- During the last semester, the candidates will undertake the electives in the areas of their specialization. They will have to choose the elective from their particular area and also submit the project thesis for that elective.
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline.
Admission test will be required
Candidates from the following categories are exempted from the entrance test.
- Graduates with two years of working experience
- Candidates with 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.
- CA/ICWA/Technical or Legal Professionals/M-Tech/CS/MBBS
- Diploma holders of IMT-CDL's One Year Programme.
The total fee for IMT distance learning MBA programme is Rs. 1,00,000.
The fee can be paid in equal installments in 4 semesters.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
Mode Of Payment
- Payment is accepted by non-refundable DD only, in favour of IMT CDL, payable at Delhi.
- Payment can also be deposited through payment gateway.
- IMT CDL allocates 20% concession on academic fee only. This concession will be given to retired or serving defense personnel, war widows, handicapped and SC/ST candidates.
- Fee structure in IMT CDL changes time to time and the revised structure is applicable for every student.
Admissions for the IMT-CDL distance learning MBA/PGDM program is done two times in a year – January & July.
The selection to IMT distance learning MBA programme is based on screening by the selection committee.
Candidates are also required to appear into an entrance test to get admission into the MBA/PDGM course.
Students can get the admission forms from IMT CDL head office.
After filling up the form, candidate can submit the form along with the draft for the fee in IMT CDL head office.
Candidate can only apply for only one course at a time.
Special Note to Students
- For any information, latest news or any update, candidates can check IMT CDL official website
- All policies, fee structure, facilities, rules & regulations, syllabus, etc. are subject to restoration and will change as per requirement. Changed policies and rules will be applicable to every student.
- Any dispute is subject to the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad court only.
- If any candidate will fail in credential verification then IMT CDL has the right to deny his/her admission.