Introduction to Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University has been the youngest universities of Karnataka, owing to South India's rich educational history that goes beyond 150 years.
The university is recognized widely for its distinctive academic profile, and unbent commitment to the modern spirit and rural culture, in equal ratio.
The university has 133 colleges under its affiliations belt, that are spread in 4 districts--Shimoga, Davanagere, Chikmagalur and Chitradurga. The regional postgraduate centre is located in Davanagere.
The university has been recognized for its spontaneous response to any industry update.
The curriculum is briefly divided into theoretical and practical modules and is taught by industry leaders.
Unlike other mainstream colleges in India, the faculty of Kuvempu is driven towards educating their students with an innovative approach and push them more towards research directed learning.
The distance MBA programs provided by Kuvempu university comprises of well-structured training materials and have a significant edge to it, which makes distance MBA aspirants more job-ready than simply groomed for exams.
About Kuvempu University Distance MBA Program
The distance education MBA programs of Kuvempu University is designed in collaboration with ICBMS educational trust or also known as International Corporate of Business Management Studies, located in Bangalore and Chennai.
ICBMS is responsible for providing content structure, course designs and seminars to the registered MBA students.
The university offers the following specializations.
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism Management
- Marketing and Finance
- Travel and Tourism
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Finance and Human Resource Management
- Kuvempu University has been the dream destination for marketers since ages, and has been the hub of many MNCs as countable HR Manager has constantly been visiting the campus every year to spot the right candidates for their growing businesses.
- A degree from Kuvempu University is recognized widely and being one of the fastest growing universities--for creating brilliant marketers, the demand of MBAs from this specific educational hotspot is increasing dramatically.
- Kuvempu University has the best team of industry leaders and unlike other universities that claims to have a team of exceptional leaders, Kuvempu has faculty from Google, IBM, Infosys, Wipro and more.
- The university follows a smart LMS system to help students manage their lectures, course modules and training materials. Along with soft copies, the university provides with hard copies of training materials as well, so as students can choose their own training methodology.
Why chose Kuvempu University for Distance Education MBA?
- MBA aspirants who are applying for PG or Post Graduate programs are required to have at least 10+2 and equivalent degree from a qualified/certified board.
- A Bachelor's degree is a must requisite. Please make sure that the degree is acquired from a full-time college and not correspondence.
- Minimum of 45% in the qualifying exam is mandatory.
- MBA aspirants who belong to differently abled and sports category are required to have at least 40% marks. Candidates under SC and ST category must have 35% secured in their graduation from a recognized school/university.
Fee Structure & Payment Instructions
The entrance fee of the Kuvempu University Exam is 500 INR. Please note that the course is only submitted when the entrance exam is cleared, and candidates have received the admission acknowledgement from the university.
The total fee for Kuvempu University distance education MBA course is Rs. 61100. The fee is need to be paid in 4 installments.
The first installment of Rs. 17100 need to be paid in the first semester that also includes the registration fee is Rs. 2800.
The second installment of Rs. 14300 needs to be paid in second semester.
The third installment of Rs. 14300 needs to be paid in third semester.
The fourth installment of Rs. 15400 needs to be paid in fourth semester that include the fee of Rs. 1135 for PPC & convocation.
Where to address the demand draft?
Candidates are required to submit the duly filled application form along with complete documents (self-attested) addressed to Kuvempu University Shankaraghatta.
Address for the University( For candidates submitting offline applications along with documents):
Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University
Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577 451
Shimoga, Karnataka, India
- The application form is available both offline and online. Students can choose their own preferred method. Through cash, students can buy offline forms and via NEFT/Credit Card/Debit Card, students can download the online form.
- Medium of Admission in MBA distance education program is through an entrance test (Kuvempu University Tesst) or through the PG CET/CMAT score.
- Admit cards are provided by the university offline and online as well to the students who have applied for admission through the entrance test.
- The university announces the admission date online which means that students are advised to pursue the website regularly for updates.
- It should be noted that admit cards has to be taken to the university exam hall, failure to which, students are restricted and consequently are not allowed to take the exam.
- After submitting the scores and going through the test, candidates are evaluated, and are intimidated with the results further to which the MBA aspirants are asked to complete and submit the full application form.
- After the whole admission cycle, the announcement of final admission date is also declared online.
Documents to be submitted for finalizing the admission with Kuvempu University:
- Duly filled Admission Form
- Proper and similar signature at all the self-attested copies/marksheets/form
- Self Attested Photocopy of Graduation Degree Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of all Semester Mark sheets, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheets, and Certificate
- 3 Passport size photographs (Soft/Hard copies)
- Govt. Photo ID Proof--This can be PAN Card/Voter’s ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving Licence.
- In case students chose instalments then, the university can ask for Post Dated Cheques which are required to be submitted at the time of admission. It is advised to confirm this with the university’s admission counsellor.
Contact Information of University:
General : firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support & Grievances: email@example.com
Documents required for Foreign admissions:
- Mark sheet or Transcript of Class 10 or an equivalent class
- Age Proof
- Mark sheet or Transcript of Class 12/Pre-University/Diploma or an equivalent class
- Marks sheet of Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree--Mandatory for post graduate programs.
- Passport and Visa Self-attested copy
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate in case of migration
Awards & Recognition
Kuvempu University is recognized by UGC. The university has updated the certificate of accreditation on its website for verification purposes.