After globalization, there is a huge need of brilliant managers and corporate leaders. Current educational institutes are doing everything to cater this need.
Sometimes, if you are unable to join a regular college because of any reason then you can opt to join courses in distance education.
Today, there are many colleges in India which are providing excellent education and learning resources. Distance education is flexible and affordable.
Lovely Professional University is one of the big names in distance education. It has award winning e-learning center. It offers a well-articulated MBA program with cutting edge curriculum to make excellent world class business leaders and managers.
If you wish to become a future business leader or a manager, Lovely professional university distance education MBA is for you. It will help you build self confidence, skills and required knowledge to become successful in your professional life.
These specializations will give a big boost to your management career. There are seven specializations offered by LPUDE.
These specializations are listed below
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
How to Apply For LPU Distance Education MBA?
Applying for LPUDE is very easy. You can apply to the LPU distance education MBA in few simple steps.
- Purchase ₹350 prospectus from university campus or such other locations as specified by the university.
- Fill up the application form available in the prospectus. It is required to fill up the complete form. Mention ‘N/A’ if any field is not applicable for you.
- Attach all required documents and submit your form at the university campus or any other such location specified by the university.
- You can alternatively courier it to below address.
Project Head (Admissions),
Lovely Faculty of Distance Education,
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road,
The student should attach self-attested and attested by Gazetted/Notary Officer or any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the university) with seal. Required documents are listed below.
- A copy of Matric or equivalent certificate for DOB of the student.
- Copies of marksheets of class 10th, 12th and Graduation (or equivalent).
- Copy of the proof of residence (Passport/Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Bank Account Statement).
- A copy of a document bearing the applicant’s signature (for verification).
- Undertaking document by the applicant in case of any pending result (Result awaited/ Re-appear/Backlog).
- Undertaking document for Gap Period if the applicant is applying after a gap in his/ her studies.
- Two passport size photos.
- Demand draft of the fee, made in favour of ‘LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION’, payable at JALANDHAR.
Note – Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Contact No., Application No. (if any), Admission ID No., Programme applied for(MBA) and Programme Code(3521) must be mentioned at the backside of Demand Draft.
LPU-DE MBA Fee Structure
The duration of MBA course of LPUDE is 4 semesters. Your registration will be valid for 5 years. The fee structure of MBA course is given below
Lovely Professional University distance education MBA fee structure 2020-2021.
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] - LPU Distance Education|
Note - Annually fee of ₹1000 and ₹1100 will be charged from students for Examination and Study Material respectively. Payment of first semester must be paid at the time of admission.
Payment – Students must pay their first term/year fee by demand draft in favour of “LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION”, payable at JALANDHAR. You can pay rest of the fee online. Cash payments are not entertained for fee payment.
Printed Study Material Fee: If a student want to take the printed study material, he/she has to pay for study material at the time of receiving it.
The eligibility criteria for Lovely Professional University distance MBA is mentioned as below.
Lovely Professional University only requires to have a certificate of graduation in any discipline. You must attach a copy of your graduation marksheet with the application form.
LPU Distance Education MBA Summary
- Name of the University: Lovely Professional University
- Name of the course: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Medium of Study: Distance Education
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 5 Years
- Age: There is no age bar to join this course
- Graduation in any discipline or equivalent
- Specializations: LPU distance MBA offers the following specializations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Technology
- Operation Management
- International Business
- Fee Structure: The total fee for Lovely Professional University Distance MBA is as follows.
- Program Fee: Rs. 10400/- (per semester)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 1100/- (per semester)
- Study Material: Rs. 1000/- (per semester)
- Students are required to purchase the prospectus cum application form to apply for LPU distance education MBA program.
- Prospectus can be purchase by paying Rs.350/-.
- After filling up the application form, students are required to send it along with the required documents to LPU campus.
- Students are required to pay programme fee, examination fee, in the form of Demand Draft (DD).