About The Jain University
Established in 1990, Jain University is a member of the prestigious Jain Group of Institutes (JGI) and has headquartered at Bengaluru, the Silicon Valley of India.
Currently, Jain University offers more than 200 courses of graduation and post-graduation level.
Jain University’s Centre for Distance Education and Virtual Learning is devoted to creating a transformative learning environment, a digital classroom with true mobility and access to education from anywhere.
Its career-oriented programs are specially designed for working professionals, offering futuristic learning experiences on the awarded LMS, along with face to face interactions, live sessions, webinars, video lectures & one-to-one sessions with faculty, designed and delivered by over many eminent corporate experts and faculties.
Every individual who enters Jain University, just as a student, bid adieu the University as an intellectual human capital of the nation, who is readily employable in India and across the globe.
Why Jain University?
- Accredited by NAAC as grade A++
- UGC Entitled Degree: The degree acquired through online mode of learning is equivalent to on campus mode of learning
- Ranked among the top 100 universities in India as per National Institution Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Education, Government of India
- Awarded 5 Star University by Karnataka State Higher Education Council under KSURF
- Online MBA program offered by Jain University is also AICTE approved
- Ranked among the top Indian universities as per QS World University ranking
- Jain University is a member of the association of commonwealth universities
- Jain university is a member of Association of Indian Universities
- Jain university is a member of Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific
- Get access to 20000+ additional courses on LinkedIn, Coursera and other platforms
Jain University Online MBA Program
Jain University’s MBA degree is 100% online, delivered by renowned faculty, and can be completed part-time in as little as 24 months.
The program is designed to strengthen a student’s entrepreneurial abilities and to gain skills to achieve quick growth and success in the corporate world.
In addition to the core business discipline knowledge and skills employers expect such as strategic management, organizational behaviour, project management, financial management, etc.
Name of the University
Name of The Program
UGC and AICTE
Minimum 2 Years – Maximum 4 Years
Who is this program for?
Working Professionals, Fresh Graduates
Total 23 Specializations
3 Years Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks
INR 1,70,000 – INR 5,22,000
EMI Facility and Semester Wise Payment Facility Available
January and July
Mode of Examination
Available under the Guyana Online Academy of Learning (GOAL)
The Jain University Online MBA covers 23 industry-oriented specializations to accomplish the professional goals of graduates and working professionals.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management and Finance
- Digital Finance
- Integrated Marketing
- Retail Banking Operations
- Systems and Operations Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Data Science and Analytics
- International Finance
- Information Technology Management
- General Management
- Strategic Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Management
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
For students to be eligible for this course, they must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% of total marks from a recognized University.
For the students who belong to the reserved category, a minimum of 45% of total marks is necessary.
The candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% of the total marks in the cognate/related subjects in the entire degree course.
Jain University online MBA fee structure is given below. The total fee for online MBA from Jain University is based on the specialization you choose. Some specializations have lesser fee compared to the other specializations.
Below is the fee structure of all the online MBA courses offered by JAIN University .
Jain University Online MBA Specializations
Total Program Fee
MBA Business Intelligence and Analytics
MBA Project Management
MBA Human Resource Management and Finance
MBA Digital Finance
MBA Integrated Marketing
MBA Retail Banking Operations
MBA Systems and Operations Management
MBA Finance and Marketing
MBA Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
MBA Data Science and Analytics
MBA International Finance
MBA Information Technology Management
MBA General Management
MBA Strategic Finance
MBA Banking and Finance
MBA Human Resource Management
MBA Marketing and Human Resource Management
MBA Strategic Human Resource Management
MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA Healthcare Management
Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Apart from the above mentioned fee, INR 2500 as university registration fee is also charged from the students during admission.
An examination fee of INR 3000 is also taken from them students per year.
Students also get an option to pay through EMI facility available for students.
- Admissions for online programs can be taken using the Online Application Form available on the University’s website
- Fill in the new enrolment form. To register, the student must fill in the basic information such as name, mobile number, email id, and password.
- A mobile number and email ID must be presented for mobile verification and email verification respectively
- Once the verification is complete, the student has to login in, with the email and password, and complete the admission form.
- Select the course and an area of specialization. He/she must provide the basic information such as name, country, communication, educational and employment information (if any).
- The students must also have a scanned copy of any one of the following Government IDs; AADHAR/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License. He/She must also have his/her 10th &12th Marksheet, Graduation Marksheet, Degree Certificate / Passing Certificate, school leaving, or transfer certificate with them and recent passport size photograph along with a photo of the signature.
- The student must also have attested/notarized photocopies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks in form of a degree certificate or mark sheet.
- Once the necessary documents and a recent passport size photograph are uploaded, the candidate has to pay the program fee. The fees must be paid online via any of the following methods; Debit/Credit Card Payment or Net Banking.
- The University shall verify all the documents and fee receipts, and thereafter an admission confirmation email and SMS would be sent to the student. This shall include the student login credentials along with a link. The university shall send a unique ID and password which can be used to academic content on the Learning Management System.
Jain University has been honoured with an A++ grade accreditation by NAAC. It has been conferred “deemed to be university” status in 2009. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 68 overall and awarded 5 Stars rating by Karnataka State Higher Education Council under KSURF.
Funding And Collaborations
Various government organizations both at the state and national level fund research projects of the University. It has also been a signatory to countless MoUs with more than 20+ national and international organizations and universities.
The entire course structure is industry-relevant and designed by expert academicians. The detailed syllabus of the program is available in the learning management system (LMS). One can get the subject details of the programs under the “Academics” section.
Learning Management System
Centre for Distance Education and Virtual Learning works on the concept of e-learning.
It has partnered with Lurningo, which provides e-learning mechanisms and its learning management system.
Through LMS, the students have access to their online classes, video lectures, quizzes, and much more interactive sessions.
LMS provides for a universal mobile learning facility which means that even though the student might not have an internet connection, he/she can still participate in learning.
LMS further stores all the assignments and classes from day one, which means that students would never miss out on a class again.
The evaluation process includes continuous assessments, home assignments, practical and term exams that include multiple choice and subjective questions. Submission of assignments is compulsory for internal assessment. Students who fail to submit the assignment are declared ineligible to sit for end term examinations.
- Each subject carries 30 marks.
- Each subject will have two assignments and each assignment is assessed for 100 marks, which will be condensed to 15 marks as per assignment.
- Assignments will carry up to 40% of or passing both theory & IA in aggregate.
- The assignments should be scanned, merged & saved as a single PDF file per subject. The scanned PDF file has to be uploaded in the learning portal before the due date.
- The file size should not exceed 5MB
- Diagrams & Charts should be drawn neatly wherever applicable.
An MBA degree holder can find opportunities across Sales and Marketing, Growth, Strategy, Management Consulting, Business Development, Human Resource, Finance, etc.
To ensure that every student who enrolls in the university gets a good placement offer, the University has partnered with several top companies that recruit students every year.
Companies like HP, Airtel, Bosch Ltd, Dell, L & T Construction, L & T Finance have offered students lucrative jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can a student access the study materials?
Within 48 hours of the documents being verified and accepted by the University, the academic team will provide the student with an exclusive user ID and password to access the learning materials and other content that is available on the Learning Management System (LMS).
Are the fees refundable in case of withdrawal from the program?
1.Yes. Jain University offers 100% fees and will be refunded if Student gives notice of withdrawal from the program in 15 Days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission.
2. 90% fees will be refunded if Student gives notice of withdrawal from the program in Less than 15 Days before the formally-notified last date of admission.
3. 80% fees will be refunded if Student gives notice of withdrawal from the program in 15 Days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission.
4. 50% fees will be refunded if Student gives notice of withdrawal from the program in 30 Days or Less, but more than 15 days after
Can one pursue further studies after completing the distance MBA degree from Jain University?
Yes, the course has been approved by UGC, thus, is valid for higher education like Ph.D.
Jain University understands and helps create professionally strong individuals with higher education and training for meeting the evolving industry demands.
The course here has enabled students to strive for excellence by nurturing and guiding them.
It allows students a greater degree of flexibility in learning according to their own pace.
The students of the University are recruited by top notch companies of the world.