Introduction to Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Suresh Gyan Vihar University is the first private university of Rajasthan (established under Government of Rajasthan Act No. 16 of 200) to be awarded NAAC “A” grade.
Even though SGVU is not old in its establishment, it has managed to score the most finest Grades assigned by the Government, for ethics, infrastructure and innovative prosperity.
Apart from this, the university has recorded ties with multinational corporations that are gigantic in their innovation and bandwidth of employment opportunities like IBM, Harvard Business Publishing, Amazon, Bombay Stock Exchange and Google.
In order to introduce project based trainings, SGVU along with IBM has launched programs in B-Tech--Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics and more.
Features of Distance Education Programmes by SGVU:
Digital e-learning: Although the distance education program only calls for remote-based studies, SGVU goes one step ahead of other universities running the same race, i.e. provision of digital campus. Features like recorded lectures, e-book guides and training modules, practice tests, recorded lectures, and assignments.
Live Interactive Lectures: Students or young professionals can communicate with their professors live, and ask them their queries and get resolutions immediately, on a one-on-one basis.
Access to Digital Library: Students can go through all recorded lectures, and understand concepts as many times as they want. There is no restriction in access number.
Dedicated and personalized digital library: The e-learning tool adopted by SGVU is student-friendly as they can access and save recorded lectures in their own digital library. This helps students save their time as they can start from where they left, unlike other universities e-learning tools, where they have to access the mainframe every time they log in.
Hard copies along with E-books: Knowing that every student has a study preference. Students of SGVU are provided with hard copies of training material mailed to their residence. Along with e-books they are provided with hard copies as well to maintain the quality of learning experience.
Dedicated student support: In order to facilitate continuous guidance to students, SGVU’s faculty offers full student support so as they have no issues accessing the course and the continuity of learning is maintained, flawlessly. Students can reach the university through call, chat or through official WhatsApp number of the university.
Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance Education MBA Program
The Distance Education division of SGVU was launched in the year 2012, in order to facilitate management studies for students and young aspirants who are unable to pursue education due to important outside commitments.
Unlike other educational establishments in the country offering similar management programs, SGVU has managed to stand out, because of their flexible courses prepared by industry leaders under the mentorship of leaders from IBM.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University offers total 21 distance MBA specializations. You may choose a specialization as per your interest. The SGVU Distance Education MBA is offered in the following fields of business management:
- Financial Management
- Marketing management
- Business analytical
- Business Leadership
- Human resource management
- Operations and Production Management
- Mass communication
- Information technology management
- Project leadership management
- Investment Banking and Wealth Management
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- Healthcare Management
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Foreign Trade and Global Business Management
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce Management and Marketing
- Branding and Advertising
- Media and Entertainment Management
In order to apply for every course in distance education format through SGVU, please note that applicants need to have scored at least 50% marks in Graduation or in case he/she has scored less than 50% then, a combination of working experience is mandatory i.e of 2 years.
However, it is suggested and recommended by nearly all business leaders and human resource managers today that every management aspirant should have 2-4 years of experience before applying for any distance education program.
It is understood that having qualifying work experience, strengthens the theoretical concepts in MBA as management aspirants can relate statistically to facts and figures enclosed in the training modules.
Lump-Sum Payment: Students can pay a lump sum payment of ₹1,65,144 for Suresh Gyan Vihar university distance MBA program.
No cost EMI option is also available. Eligible students may take benefit of no cost EMI facility at the time of admission. You can ask for it during your counseling with university representative.
Admission Process (Step-By-Step)
Below is the step-by-step admission process for Suresh Gyan Vihar University's distance education MBA programme.
- MBA aspirants can fill their form online by logging into the university’s website or buy a registration form and send the following documents to the University directly.
- After submitting the documents online or offline, the admission counsellors would connect with the students for fee submission.
- Fees can be submitted through DD/Cheque/Online Transfer/Credit-Card/Debit Card Payment.
- After successful submission of fees, students are provided with their respective ID cards, LMS login details, hard copies and soft copies of the course training curriculum.
- Students can begin their course after being notified their admission number and date of commencement.
Documents required for admission both online and offline:
- Duly filled Admission Form- Name similar to as of in the 10th Marksheet.
- Signatures to be same in the Admission form and submitted ID card.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Graduation Degree Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of all Semester Mark sheets, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheets, and Certificate
- Passport size photographs 3 soft/hard copies.
- Govt. Photo ID Proof--This can be PAN Card/Voter’s ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving Licence.
- In case management aspirants are opting for instalments then, the university requires Post Dated Cheques which are mandatory and required to be submitted at the time of admission)
SGVU claims the following offerings in their distance education programs:
- Comprehensive courses that meets all industry benchmarks.
- Sporadic review of the curriculum so as it matches current industry trends.
- Created and designed by leaders from the industry, seasoned academicians, and corporate executives.
- A multidisciplinary approach towards learning.
- Conventional classroom teachings using the latest technological tools.
- Wide range of curricular options to train students in different specializations.
- Case studies, project-based trainings and sourced modules from experienced faculties.
- Programs are also available for differently-abled students as well who are unable to attend the traditional education system,
- Students can connect with the placement cell of the university and have access to placements conducted on the campus. This gives students of distance education an employment advantage.
Other important details about Distance Education Management programmes by SGVU:
- Around 4 programmes offered in Undergraduate & Postgraduate stream i.e. BBA, BCA, MBA, and MCA.
- The University is recognized by AICTE, UGC, DEB and is also a member of AIU.
- Distance education programs can be pursued through online and offline modes as well.
- Distance education degrees are valid across every Government and Public sectors.
Awards & Recognition
Here are some of the awards & recognition SGVU has managed to secure.
- DEB approved- This approval means that the university is collectively recognized by UGC-AICTE-DEC. Also, New Delhi has awarded SGVU with DE for imparting distance education.
- Member of AIU- AIU is a society that facilitates communication and is a representative of the bureau of information.
- UGC Approved- SGVU has earned the SGVU has earned the University Grant Commission under the UGC U/S 22 of UGC Act 1956 which was entitled on April 1, 2009, to SGVU
- AICTE Approved
- NAAC “A” Grade