Located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is a private deemed to be university that focuses on higher education courses.
KIIT University was founded in the year 1992 and ranks among the top private universities in India.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is recognized by UGC and it is also a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
The university is also accredited by NAAC with an A++ grade.
KIIT University ranked #1 by Atal Ranking of Institution on innovation achievements and it ranked 16 by NIRF among all the private and public universities in India.
The university has recently ventured into offering UGC entitled undergraduate and postgraduate online degree courses.
At present the university is offering the following online courses
- M.Com (International Business)
- M.Com (Accountancy)
- MA Economics
Introduction to KIIT University Online MBA
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) Online MBA is a 2-year post graduate degree program that is further divided into 4 semesters.The course is designed for students and working professionals to enhance their managerial skills so that they can become better managers in future.
Why KIIT University?
- UGC entitled Online MBA degree
- NACC A++ Accredited University
- 100% online MBA that allows you to study at your own time and at your own pace
- It’s affordable compared to the other online MBA programs available in the market
- It gives you an opportunity to study in one of the top ranked private university
- It helps you acquire critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- It teach students how to apply business theory to real-world problems
- It prepares students to take up leadership roles in the real business environment.
Rankings and Recognitions
- The university ranks #1 among the top private higher education institutions by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements
- It ranks 16th among all private and government universities as per NIRF, government of India.
- As per world university ranking, KIIT University ranks among top 601-800 universities globally.
- As per the youth university ranking, KIIT University ranks among top 301-350 universities.
- As per the university impact ranking, it ranks among top 201-300 universities.
- It is first the first Indian university that has been rated 5-star university by QS.
- KIIT University is accredited by IET UK.
- It has been awarded ISAS badge by International Association of Universities.
- NAAC also awarded A++ grade to KIIT University.
To meet eligibility criteria for KIIT University online MBA program, the candidate must have completed graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
The total fee for KIIT University online MBA program is Rs. 1,60,000/-
A student can pay the fee annually or semester wise. No cost EMI facility is also available to students.
The semester wise and annual fee structure is mentioned as below.
Semester Wise Fee Structure:
Annual Fee Structure:
Students who opt for EMI facility needs to pay Rs. 6824 per month. Students also need to pay the processing fee charged by NBFC for the EMI facility.
Students want to opt for EMI facility need to fill the EMI application form along with their admission form.
The admission process for KIIT University Online MBA program is simple and straight forward. Students need to follow the following steps to get the admission.
- Step 1: Students who shows the interest in KIIT online MBA program first counselled for the online MBA program by online admission counsellors over the call or chat.
- Step 2: After online counselling, students need to register themselves on KIIT University official website by paying Rs. 1450 non-refundable registration fee.
- Step 3: After completing the registration process students need to complete the application process by filling up the online application form and need to upload the all required documents.
- Step 4: Within 48 hours of filling up the application form, university admission team verify the submitted documents and approves the eligibility of student.
- Step 5: After the verification process is completed, eligible students will get a payment link activated under their My Account page.
- Step 6: After the payment is done, students will get the access of learning management system (LMS) within 2 days after making the payment.
KIIT University also offers placement assistance to students who complete their Online MBA degree from the university.
The university provides you soft skills training that help you prepare for job interviews.
After completing online MBA, students get access to KIIT University online admission portal where university posts 5000+ job opportunity per month.
Students gets interview opportunities for up to 6 months along with personalized career guidance from industry mentors.
The university has more than 300 hiring partners such as Cognizant, Ericsson, Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture, Deloitte.