Subharti University Distance Education MBA is a 2 year degree program recognized by the UGC DEB.
Learn about Subharti University Distance MBA admission procedure, fee structure, eligibility criteria, MBA specializations offered, admission last date, and many other important details.
Keep reading this article to know more about the distance MBA offered by Subharti University.
Introduction to Subharti University
Subharti University, located in the heart of Uttar Pradesh, is considered among the top universities for higher studies.
Subharti university offers 28 courses in Undergraduate, Post Graduate Degrees and Diplomas in regular as well as distance learning Classroom Programs.
The university came into existence in 2008 on the 5th of September.
This university campus spread over 250 acres with more than 180 courses and a vast faculty family of more than 765 members. NAAC accredits this university with ‘A’ Grade.
This university is run by the aegis of Subharti KKB Charitable Trust, Meerut.
About the Distance Education MBA at Subharti University
Subharti University started its distance learning programs in the year of 2009 in various disciplines.
The programs conducted in the distance learning course are similar to that of the regular classroom modes. If you are not able to apply for a regular classroom program but eligible for it, you can go for a distance learning program.
The distance learning program is specially made for women who are unable to attend a regular classroom program to give them proper education in Higher Studies.
The university offers many courses in distance learning, including Management, Bachelor Degree and Medical.
Subharti university is mainly named for its distance learning MBA Programs.
In this program, the university offers a quality education along with a broad vision and excellent opportunities in various industries and public as well as private sectors.
The university students can take two different options for studying in an MBA program, under which they can choose the Specialties of their preference.
Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization
The Specialties in this Course are mentioned below.
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Production & Operation Management
- Financial Management
Master of Business Administration with Single Specialization
The Specialties in this Course are mentioned below
- Hotel & Tourism Management
- Telecom Management
- Fashion Management
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Hospital Administration
Eligibility Criteria for Subharti University Distance MBA
For being eligible to complete MBA course in Subharti University, one must have a passed bachelor degree in any discipline.
Fee Structure for Subharti University Distance MBA
The course fee structure for different specializations for the MBA learning program is mentioned below.
|Type of Course||Type of Specialization||Duration of the Course (Years)||Annual Fees Per Year (INR)|
|Master of Business Administration with Single Specialization||Any Specialization||2 (Including Internship)||5||17,000|
|Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization||Any Specialization||2 (Including Internship)||5||17,000|
In Addition to the course fee, the learner has to pay the fee for the following at the appropriate time. The fee can be paid in form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘SVSU Distance Education’, payable at Meerut.
|Type of Fee||Amount (INR)|
|Main/Reappear Examination Fee||1,400 per year|
|Back Paper Fee||250 per paper|
|Re-Totaling Fee||200 per paper|
|Change of Address Fee||200|
|Change of Specialization Fee||200|
|Certificate/ Diploma/ Provisional Degree Fee||500|
|Consolidated Marksheet Fee||300|
|Duplicate Marksheet Fee||200|
|Duplicate Consolidated Marksheet Fee||500|
|Final Degree Fee||1,500|
|Document Verification Fee||1,000 per document|
Admission Procedure For Subharti University Distance MBA
The admission procedure at Subharti University is divided into three parts.
Obtaining Admission Form or Prospectus
The first step in the admission is to acquire the admission form. There are two ways by which one can attain an admission form or the prospectus.
- The form can be obtained from the directorate of Distance Education Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram or the city office in exchange for a payment of INR 150 in cash or by a Demand Draft. The prospectus will be given along the admission form.
- The same can also be obtained through post by sending a Demand Draft of INR 200, drawn in favor of ‘SVSU Distance Education’, payable at Meerut even with a form available at subhartdde.com
Submission of the Admission Form
The second step is to submit the admission form along with all the required documents. The requested records are as followed.
- Four Passport sized color Photographs. (Make sure to paste two on application form and staple the other 2)
- Photocopies of documents such as Marksheets of previous education years and the certificates of qualifying exams.
- Equivalent certification from the Association of Indian Universities (only if the candidate has qualified examination from a foreign university)
- Demand Draft of the Course Fee, drawn in favor of SVSU Distance Education, payable at Meerut.
Final Admission Procedure
The last step is the verification of the documents, including the acknowledgement of fee receipt, following which, the admission form is issued. After all the check, the student will be given an Identity Card which must be sustained until the end of the course.
Other Relevant Information for the Student
- At the time of verification of documents, the student must make sure to have all the copies of the required documents, along with the original ones.
- The identity card issued at the time of admission must be sustained until the end of the course. In case if it is lost, the student will require to pay INR 100 to issue a copy of the same.
- For programs such as MBA and MCA, the university conducts examination twice a year, and the information regarding the same can be obtained from the university’s website.
- The student can also apply for a lateral admission in the University, which is applicable for courses such as MCA, M.Sc. (CA) And MBA. For this, the student has to send all the relevant documents with a lateral entry fee of INR 1500 and additional charges of qualifying exams which is INR 500 per extra paper.
- The students are not eligible to take lateral entry admission from Distance to Regular Learning Mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Are there any other learning programs at Subharti university?
Yes, along with MBA programs, there are many other study programs at this university.
Question: Why should this university be considered for a distance learning program?
The University has been awarded Grade ‘A’ by NAAC in its distance learning program. So, it should be very well considered for pursuing an MBA degree.
Question: Does Subharti university offer M.Ed. in distance learning mode?
No, this university does not offer distance learning mode for students interested in M.Ed. However, there are other options for a distance learning program.