Introduction to Welingkar Distance Learning MBA
Distance Education is becoming a fast growing industry in the education sector and there are many universities which are providing quality education by distance learning.
MBA is a popular course among working professional to enhance their skills and brighten their career prospect in the long term.
Welingkar Institute of Management Development (WeSchool) offering a two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Hybrid PGDM) which is excellent for students who are seeking a distance learning course.
It is a Hybrid program which is unique among other MBA distance learning courses.
WeSchool has been accredited with DEB and has been awarded as ‘Top Distance Learning Institute in India’ for the west zone by Competition Success Review.
WeSchool is offering sixteen specializations which are listed below: -
|Human Resource Management||Retail Management|
|Business Administration||Healthcare Management|
|Banking, Investment And Insurance||Media and Advertising|
|Rural and Agribusiness||Supply Chain Management|
|Hospitality Management||International Business|
|Finance Management||Services Excellence|
|Operations Management||Travel and Tourism|
Features of Welingkar's Hybrid PGDM
- WeLectures – Specialized Lectures by faculty available online which you can access anywhere anytime.
- Virtual Classroom Facility – WeSchool provides you Virtual Classroom which is live interactive online sessions with one on one interaction with lecturer and a Q&A session afterward for better learning.
- E-learning Toolkit – E-Learning Toolkit provides subject wise resources such as summary, PP presentations and skill building modules of every chapter. All free of cost apart from printed material.
- Experiential Learning Program – WeSchool conduct real life learning workshops for distance learning students to give them better understanding and learning.
- WeTube – WeSchool has a large lecture archive which students can access to understand their subject.
- Personal Contact Program – PCP organized for an additional fee of ₹300(at the time of admission) or ₹400(later) per subject. It is optional but highly recommended by institute since it encourages peer interaction amongst students and provides opportunities to clarify doubts related to the examination or curriculum.
- Industry visits and Workshops – WeSchool organize students to visit their respective industries and different workshop for students to get real life perspective of the industry.
- Newswire Services – Newswire is a special facility provided by WeSchool on its website to keep students latest developments in their chosen specialization.
How to Apply for Welingkar Distance Learning MBA?
You can apply for WeSchool PGDM course by two ways.
- Purchase prospectus of ₹1000 from the university Fill it and attach required documents. Submit the form along with course fee at the university campus.
- Download application form online. Fill the complete form online and print it. Attach required documents. Submit the form along with course fee at the university campus.
- Photocopy of degree certificate /provisional certificate attested by a class 1/Gazetted officer.
- Two recent photographs of passport size.
Fee Structure For Welingkar Distance Learning MBA
There are two fee options for students to choose.
- If you opt to pay the entire fee one time then fee amount is ₹60000 for two-year without PCP Program. If you want to include PCP program then the fee would be ₹63600.
- If you opt to pay a fee on yearly basis then you have to pay ₹32500 per year. If you want to include PCP program then the fee would be ₹36,100 per year.
- Foreign students Entire Fee would be US$ 2000 or ₹1,20,000.
You can pay the fee online by credit/debit card or netbanking or via Demand draft/Cheque payable at Mumbai, in favour of “Welingkar Institute of Management”.
Welingkar Institute of Management also gives you the option to cancel your admission. The fee is refundable which is mentioned below: –
- If canceled within 1-15 days of admission – 10% of total fee.
- If canceled within 16-30 days of admission – 20% of total fee.
- If canceled within 31-45 days of admission – 50% of total fee.
- After 45 days of admission – NO REFUND.
You should have completed Graduate certificate and marksheet from an Indian/International university which is approved by IGNOU/AIU/UGC/EQUIS/AACSB/AMBA. You do not need to give any entrance exam for admission.
The duration of this course is two years. The maximum duration of validity is three years. In case, you want to extend it to one more year, you have to pay a small amount of ₹8000 for re-registration.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
Lakhamsi Napoo Road,
Opp. Matunga Gymkhana,
Matunga (C.R.) Mumbai-400 019