Andhra University Distance MBA
Andhra University distance education MBA is a 2 year degree program offered by School of distance learning.
The distance MBA from Andhra University is one of the top most distance learning MBA program offered by a South Indian university.
Master in business Administration is a must to upgrade career opportunity. MBA helps in critical thinking, analytical skills, broadens way of business presentation and so.
These soft skills are taught to the learners in the University with the help of case studies and other activities involved in the curriculum.
Management is a vital aspect in very field and department to prosper without any barriers. MBA is one degree which has scope in all industries and transfer with better opportunity is easy, when ready to accept challenges and prove thy worthiness.
MBA is more than just being industry efficient. The course helps an individual grow personally as well. It helps one in decision making, maintaining own finance and improves communication skill along with other important qualities.
MBA from School of Distance Learning, Andhra University has its own advantage. The School has designed the course in a unique manner, following the guidelines of UGC with the advice and consultation of experts. The specialization offered is of its kind specially Hospital Administration.
Andhra University Distance Education MBA offers the following specializations
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Executive
- Hospital Administration
- Finance Executive
Objective of the Course
- To build leadership and administrative skills in the candidates
- To prepare candidates for strategy making and execution along with other required knowledge
- MBA in Hospital Administration help learners be efficient and effective administrators for corporate hospitals
- Provide more job opportunities
- Help increase creativity among the learners
The duration of various distance education MBA courses offered by Andhra University is mentioned as below.
Executive MBA (Finance, HRM and Marketing) is for 2 academic years.
MBA (Finance, HRM, Marketing, Hospital Administration) is for 3 academic years.
Andhra University distance education MBA fee structure is quite affordable.
The total fees charged for the course at School of Distance Learning, Andhra University is Rs.35000 only, spread over two or three years depending on the course opted.
Executive MBA being 2 years, fees charged is as follows:
1st year Rs.23,000
2nd year Rs.12,000
MBA (Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management) being 3 years course, the fees distribution is as follows:
1st year- Rs.18000
2nd year- Rs.12000
3rd year- Rs. 5000
MBA (Hospital and Administration) is offered for Rs. 50,000 only, spread over 3 Academic years.
1st year Rs.25000
2nd year Rs.15000
3rd year Rs. 10000
Andhra University distance education MBA Syllabus is mentioned as below.
The students enrolled in Distance MBA at Andhra University are required to study a total of 20 papers in the duration of the course, including project work and viva voice. The Medium of instruction and examination is English only.
There are 14 common papers for all except for Hospital Administration, namely
- Management Process and Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques for Managerial Decisions
- Business Environment
- Accounting for Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operational Management
- Managerial Communications
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- International Business
- Operations Research
- Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management
MBA (Hospital Administration) candidates have to appear for a total of 18 papers in the 3 year duration spread equally i.e. 6 papers in each year, apart from Project Work and Viva Voice.
1) Management Process & Behaviour
2) Accounting for Decision Making
3) Management of out-patient Department
4) Patient care and behaviour
5) Health system Management
6) Management of Information System in Hospitals
1) Human Factor in Health Organization
2) Finance Management in Hospitals
3) Operations Management in Hospitals
4) Medical Audit and Quality Management
5) Hospital Services Marketing
6) Health Care Economics
1) Hospitals Waste Management
2) Risk and Disaster Management
3) Legal and Disaster Management
4) Operations Research
5) Health Insurance
6) Clinical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services
Andhra University distance MBA admission procedure is very simple.
To get enrolled in Andhra University distance education MBA, one shall appear for the entrance exam and make it to the merit list. The university reserves seats based on the rules as applicable.
Andhra University Distance MBA eligibility criteria is as follows
- A bachelor’s degree is a must with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ BC) from a recognized university. BFA and BA (OL) degree from Andhra University or any other equivalent university will not be accepted for the course. Professionally qualified candidates are eligible for MBA. Must have studied mathematics compulsorily at SSC or intermediate level
- One should have appeared for the entrance exam conducted by APSCHE or School of Distance Education, Andhra University
- Admission for In-service candidates with 2 years of experience after graduation oe qualifying examination is permitted. Whereas candidates with 5 years of experience after graduation can seek direct admission
School Of Distance Education, Andhra University
School of Distance Education was started in the year 1972 by Andhra University.
The University has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
It has an international image for excellence in academic. The university aims to reach the divergent society for higher education all over and particularly the state.
The degree awarded by the school of distance learning is same as that of regular course.
Presently, there are 34 study centres in all that looks after the free and smooth conduct of exams, face to face interactions and other major activities as required.
The main source of providing education is printed study materials with weekend interaction sessions.
Regular staff and experienced faculties are invited for personal contact programs for the students where knowledge is shared while clearing doubts.
Distance education provides a flexibility to the candidates as it is student-centric.
The School has a community Radio station catering to the needs of the enrolled students and other sections.
Advantages of School of Distance Education
- Syllabus and degree awarded is at par with regular ones.
- Interaction sessions with professors
- Printed Study material and audio-video materials
- Community Radio
Distance Education Courses Offered by Andhra University
- B.Com Customer Service management
- B.Com English and Telegu medium
- B.A English and Telugu medium
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Telugu Avadhanam
- Diploma in Vaastu and Astrology
- M.Sc in various areas
- M.A with specializations
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- MBA in various specialization
- PG Diploma Courses